Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mini Vacation May 9th-12th

We took a mini vacation to Galena IL. We have a time share there so we invited Rick's cousins to join us. We live 3hrs and 5min from Galena and Rick's cousins live 3hrs and 6 min from there so we thought it was a great idea for them to join us. Galena is a tourist town for adults but we had fun with our girls and his cousin who also has girls (3 under 3) had a great time too. We spent 2 nights there then Rick and I and the girls went to Wisconsin Dells for a night. We did lots of swimming. Bella loves to swim and loves water parks. Abby finally likes to swim and kind of likes water parks. It was also mothers day we went to breakfast and I had fabulous eggs Benedict without the meat of course. When we arrived at the Kalahari water park resort I was not feeling great I had a fever and super sore throat so Rick let me take a 2 hour nap while he took the girls swimming so at least I got to take a quit nap for mothers day. In the end the girls had a great time and Abby let Rick take her down a water slide. It was a fun weekend and it was great to see our cousins again.

No comments: